• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Portfolio!!

dont add anything to the CSS again. read the readme file in the zip. i have PMed you the link to the files.

cool looking site I must say indeed

notes:

add some thing to the left of the left menu. maybe a small purple or grey glowing dash or something to accent it just a touch, it seems a little floaty

the top right menu I think could use some new icons, those ones look a bit dated and something does not feel too right about them

Try a new menu font as well, those ones look a bit too rounded, experiment with something just a touch sharper edged

cool looking site I must say indeed

notes:

add some thing to the left of the left menu. maybe a small purple or grey glowing dash or something to accent it just a touch, it seems a little floaty

the top right menu I think could use some new icons, those ones look a bit dated and something does not feel too right about them

Try a new menu font as well, those ones look a bit too rounded, experiment with something just a touch sharper edged

thanks busy with this..
but I dont understand the first paragraph?

OK! Changed a lot, check out the new "How to" and the contact/Order form
thanks for the help with the forms MCT!

Last edited:
Back