• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Member at Free Webspace.net

zoomactive

Hello,

My name is Dallas, I am the founder of Zoom Active. I thought id stop by to say Hello seeing that im a new member here on Free Web Space,

A little bit about me:
I have been an entrepreneur ever since I could remember and a web guru since I was 13. I have launched many startups both successful and non-successful and know what it takes to help a business succeed online thus leading me to founding Zoom Active.

About Zoom Active
Zoom Active was founded in 2008 in the greater Phoenix area and started out providing free website services and expanded into paid design services in late 2009. Later in 2010, logos, icons and more design services were offered into the service line and we are now expanding into printing services. Zoom Active cares not only about our customers however the community as well and we love to donate to children and animal charities locally.

We are looking for your introduction. Not your companys'.
Just kidding. :)

Welcome to FWS! And I hope you'll enjoy the stay.

Hello Dallas,

Welcome to FWS. Sounds like you have been busy for a while with things. Good luck and enjoy the forum.

Hey Dallas... welcome here... cool name...:) anyways, it's good to have such experienced persons here to help us out... we will also try to help you out if you have any problems... :)

Back