• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new adverting site launched...

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
4 weeks ago now we launched a new site at work that i was in charge of designing and coding from ground up. i havent posted for review yet since we werent advertising it yet, and we were still working a few wrinkles out, but, now we are live and have pulled in over 700 new registered users already, and at least 200 confirmed accounts. so, not doing to bad already. i would just like some feedback on the design of the site. please dont worry about the contact or register now page for review as they are still being messed with since they werent crucial to us getting the ads up and will be done in the next week probably. and just in case anyone is wondering, yes, i made the mascot too. it is all illustrator for the logo and mascot.

http://thefreebucket.com/

thanks in advance for the reviews.

Once again, excellent. Just a couple of problems for me.

The background between the header and the main body content don't line up theres like a 1px/2px misalignment. This is the same with the blue sort of banner across the body. It cuts in on the right while it sits fine on the left.

I feel that the outer glow is also a bit to strong and should be toned down.

Jonny, what browser? please send screen shot. checked in FF, chrome, IE 7 and 8, Safari and on my mac, dont see issue. :S

Here you go dude:
Untitled_9.png

Very nice.
I like the vividness of the colors very much and it looks clean even if it has many different styles.

The only thing I would change if it was to my taste would be the font of the logo.

Back