• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Needed: Comments and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

NLC
Can you guys take a look at this new site that I'm making, Some Idiot? I've already checked and it looks exactly the same in both Internet Explorer 4.x and Netscape 4.x... Can someone please tell me or give me a screen shot of it in NetScape 6? I haven't downloaded Netscape 6 yet and I don't know if it works.

Comments and suggestions, good and bad, are all wanted.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome! Works in Netscape and IE perfectomundo :D

Anyone have any comments?

Dipshit

First of all I canned that site, but I'd like to SEE these Papers Mrh0ax or whatever the hell your name is. Considering the disclaimer from SomeIdiot.com (which I have never seen before) says:

All content copyright © 2000 by someidiot.com. Feel free to copy or redistribute any of this without written consent. Since it was all ripped off anyhow, **** it. If you have a problem with any of your shit appearing on this site, please e-mail me. If there is an image that should also not be here, lemme know.
Hosta...

Doesn't look like he'd care if you ask me. Lemme guess, he's a h4><0r and you are, too. I doubt he paid the $30 for a REAL trademark. It is illegal to say you own something when you don't, and yes, I found that out the hard way.

Oh yeah, and the copyright only covers their content, and not once says the phrase Some Idiot is copyrighted. So shut yer cakehole if you don't know what you're talkin bout.

you really got a problem nick

and how you say i am a ''hacker'' cuz i use a zero in my name?

you must be stupid to think that anyone with a number as a letter in there name is a hacker

let i know you're some idiot to think that

stop stereotyping people, you wont get far in life for being such a jackass

EDITED---------EDITED

wow, i just looked at your screen name, and by what you go by you MUST be a h4c|<3r d00dz cuz u have a zero....

just like me

EDITED-------EDITED

besides all i was doing was giving him some advice so people wont b**ch at him look what happens when you give advice, what has the internet come to?

[Edited by Mrh0ax on 12-09-2000 at 03:00 AM]

you really got a problem nick

Really? Cause I was thinking that you had one too..

and how you say i am a ''hacker'' cuz i use a zero in my name?

Ha! Exactly WHERE in my post did I say that? Nowhere dumbass.

you must be stupid to think that anyone with a number as a letter in there name is a hacker

Again, where did I say that? Please point it out to me because I can't seem to find it in my post..

let i know you're some idiot to think that

Just to let YOU know, I think you're some idiot to keep repeating yourself about something that I never said to begin with...

stop stereotyping people, you wont get far in life for being such a jackass

Who said I was stereotyping? I had good reason to believe what I did.

wow, i just looked at your screen name, and by what you go by you MUST be a h4c|<3r d00dz cuz u have a zero....

Wow, I used a zero because imsodd was taken. Sodd happens to be a nickname I picked up on the b-ball court. And no, I'm not a hacker, just a kid with a b-ball nickname.

just like me

What did I tell you! I was right.

besides all i was doing was giving him some advice so people wont b**ch at him look what happens when you give advice, what has the internet come to?

Why the hell do I need advice that is completely USELESS. Tell me something I need to know, and not something that is just bullshit.

What has the internet come to? A bunch of AOL'ers who don't know their ass from first base and talk about stuff they don't know jack about. That's what it's come to.

LOL.. i dont even come close to AOL

i use a 3.5MBps t1 connection *lol* so that one doesnt work, even check my ip and here is some more info just to show you i dont use aol, like alot of *newbies* use out there

Remote Address: 206.191.160.253
Remote Host: natpool253.ih.vialight.net

Good time for the Government trademark search to be down. :\

Anywho, hopefully they know you have to pay and register in order for it to be trademarked. You can't just slap an 'r' on something and call it a registered trademark.

Did they really pay to have it trademarked?

yeah, i know you have to pay, my step dad paid a lil over 1200$ for a tardemark... all the papperwork and shitz oh well

leats he owns it

Originally posted by Mrh0ax
LOL.. i dont even come close to AOL

i use a 3.5MBps t1 connection *lol* so that one doesnt work, even check my ip and here is some more info just to show you i dont use aol, like alot of *newbies* use out there

Remote Address: 206.191.160.253
Remote Host: natpool253.ih.vialight.net

I know, but you asked what the internet came to and thats basically it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back