• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need simple cpm

drunkmule

Hi, I'm looking for a simple cpm program that can run on the normal pages and message boards. I'm notlooking for highrates, 1cpm or less will do.

How many impressions/uniques do you get or expect to get? Normal Banners? and do you mind pop-ups or CPC (pay per click)?

Thanks.

Well the site I'm working on isn't finished, so I don't know. If you can give me a few urls that will be great. I'm thinking about Clear Blue Media

CPM: Cost Per 1000 Page Views
CPC: Cost Per Click

Clear Blue Media sends CPM, CPC depening on the amount of impressions. My Site used to send over 3000 views a month.

Be sure to read the fine print. Some networks prohibit publishers from placing banners on message boards (especially unmoderated boards), or other content that isn't completely under the publisher's control (e.g. if you were going to provide guestbooks to other sites, or free web space, run a banner exchange, etc.)

Back