• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need package with SSH root access

Tickled_Pink

I need a low-cost dedicated server or another type of hosting account (VDS/VPS especially considered) which offers SSH root access. I am a PHP/MySQL developer and want to be able to avoid having to use clients' web hosting packages (causes too many problems) during development.

Apart from SSH, the package should also include PHP, Perl (all standard modules and mod_perl), MySQL databases, run on Red Hat or Fedora Core, allows multiple domains to be hosted and includes a control panel that allows me to host clients' sites for them.

Optionally, there should be no setup fee and at least 30 days money back guarantee so that I can make sure that the hosting on offer meets my requirements.

Thanks.

I don't need anything excessive at the moment. Around 500Mb - 1Gb of disk space and between 3Gb and 5Gb of bandwidth.

Thanks.

Ok,
I can give you the following plan:

WHM/cPanel 9.3
1 GB Disk Space
5 Gb Bandwidth

SSH Access
PHP
MySQL
Perl & Perl Modules
Addon Scripts

Hosted on a RedHat 9 Server
30 Day money back guarantee

$11.00 per month

If you are interested, you can e-mail us at hosting@cawunited.com or through AIM at Boss1331. Please mention this post, as this is a custom plan.

He's going to need a VPS not a shared account. He wants root access.

Tickled, Look for VPS solutions. That's your best bet.

Back