• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Large Capacity Reseller at lowest price

srrelation

I need the following specs:

1. Atleast 15 GB reseller space
2. 99.99% Uptime Guarante
3. 24 hour phone support or atleast 12 hour -MSN/AIM/Yahoo Messenger Online Support
4. Atleast 100 GB band per month.
5. Cpanel/WHM (9)+ build
6. Unlimited domains, accounts, mysql and everything that needs to be unlimited.
7. Needs to accept paypal money OR credit card online secure payment.
8. Activation of account within 4 hours. Instant Activation preferred.
9. Fantastico De Luxe (with all 45 + scripts)
10. Sql and Php upload file internal limit of NOT LESS than 12 MB (16MB preferred) so i can upload files into my php email script programs n others. So i can upload files of around 6-7MB into mysql and php scripts. You may need to modify php.ini or conf files if not done so already.

11. Allow to use space for free email service & other free-paid online services and free website hosting.

FINALLY, 12. Cost should not be more than 18-20$ per month no matter what!!

If you can do this for me, PM me, email me at shivamkrparikh@yahoo.com or AIM - babylonshady
Yahoo - shivamkrparikh
Msn- srrelation

Contact me as soon as possible and i will get register with u within 24 hours OR LESS!

If you have other comparable offers or better offers, do present them to me here. wil either need u to contact me online on messenger, PM or email. and posting here.

Thanks

Back