• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

need hosting

howsthat

i need hosting for my site www.howsthet.org

need around 5 gb space and 100gb bandwith (may exceed later) i will be placing ur ads and i assure u u will be earning a min of 15$ a month, if u dont earn that much u can delete my site

i cant take a paid one coz there are no payment options available for me, if u are a company from india i can take a paid one

the daily bandwith usage will be around 3gb, there will be many visits , this my another site www.frendz.biz and u can see its counter below,

hope to hear from u

SlAiD

Your content is legal?

I can offer you 2.5GB, NOT 5GB. If you want more, you need to pay (PayPal or European Bank Transfer).
100Gb webspace are OK.

SL

ephekt

As discussed before, if you can provide raw stats and have your general hits from the US, that can be done easily. thanks.

peace_hope

I am the owner of AParadiseHost.com and am interested in offering you this free hosting account... If you are interested please contact me personally via any one of the instant messengers below:

AIM: AParadiseWeb
MSN: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com
YIM: AParadiseWeb

Thanks, and good luck.

Alexander Timm