• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need host for a World War 2 Forum

ww2chat

Hi,

We cant afford our current host.

But we dont want to see the site go down, here it is:

ww2chat.com

Needs 2gb space and 15gb bandwidth.
Would appreciate a cPanel host as its what we are used to.

Dont mind applying appropriate ads on the site.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate we are asking for free hosting however I would appreciate offers from more established hosts than ones that have only been about for a couple of months.

We receive on average 10,000 visitors a month, with one adsense ad on the top of the site we make $4.00 per month, I am sure that could be more with another couple of ads in the right place.

So it will make a bit money at least for the right host.

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate we are asking for free hosting however I would appreciate offers from more established hosts than ones that have only been about for a couple of months.

We receive on average 10,000 visitors a month, with one adsense ad on the top of the site we make $4.00 per month, I am sure that could be more with another couple of ads in the right place.

So it will make a bit money at least for the right host.

If the only reason your not going with us is because we are new, then you basically just killed the majority of the free hosts on here. I have hardly seen any of the older free hosts on here, and when they are it is mostly just to post ads.

So far we have not had one negative review, our clients are all happy and they have the features of a paid host. It is up to you in the end though. Just remember that offer does expire on Monday.

Hi ww2chat,

We at L2P have been around since 2000 and under our current brand since 2001.

Please take a look at our latest ad on FreeWebspace.net here.

Let me know if you have any questions at all!

Hello, would you mind using Direct Admin? It includes Softaculous (script installer) so you can easily install a forum or other scripts to your site.

Socheaphost.net is not a free host but i would be willing to trade service for a banner ad at the top of the page. And a hosted by link at the bottom of the page.

we can offer our advanced plan
8 gigs of space
50 gigs of bandwidth
and we can make adjustment if need be.

let me know we are more than willing to host you. Pm me

and just because we are new means nothing we are only a paid service but thought since this is a ww2 forum (thank you to our service men and women). We would offer you hosting in exchange for the banner and footer note.

We can offer you a webhosting package with no ads check our plan at ixfree.com. We have been up and running for about 11 months now :)

Back