• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Dedicated Server

I would say go for it and then post your report months later so we know if we should change provider. LOL

I just wanted to prove a point, the quote he got is from a crap provider, for crap service.. I'd much rather the user go to the crap, enjoy it for a month, get frustrated and THEN come back and say "HottWeelz, can you honor his month old price" and I'd 95% sure I'd say "No."

Tired of crappy providers, cheap cutomers, and Peanut Gallery Comments. You want good Service. Pay.

How many of our customers have come from "I'm with ABC Host, sorry I left you for them, can I come back?" Usually we say "No" to that as well.

hottweelz said:
I just wanted to prove a point, the quote he got is from a crap provider, for crap service.. I'd much rather the user go to the crap, enjoy it for a month, get frustrated and THEN come back and say "HottWeelz, can you honor his month old price" and I'd 95% sure I'd say "No."

Tired of crappy providers, cheap cutomers, and Peanut Gallery Comments. You want good Service. Pay.

How many of our customers have come from "I'm with ABC Host, sorry I left you for them, can I come back?" Usually we say "No" to that as well.

From gleaming thru some of your post. It appears you have hit your tolerence level. When piss poor providers are concerned.

The sad fact is both you and some others try to guide new clients thru the maze of b**ls**t providers,just for them to not listen and then get screwed.

Good for you that you say no when they come back and try to get a "real" provider.

tumble

tumble said:
From gleaming thru some of your post. It appears you have hit your tolerence level. When piss poor providers are concerned.

The sad fact is both you and some others try to guide new clients thru the maze of b**ls**t providers,just for them to not listen and then get screwed.

Good for you that you say no when they come back and try to get a "real" provider.

tumble

Thanks tumble... at the same time, if someone writes an actual long winded email requesting to come back ... (research Michael R Bloomberg for his Entreprenaurial Beliefs) I weigh out the opninion that they actually put the Professional Effort in and then I feel guilty not letting them back in. After all the customer DOES deserve a good provider.

But I'm the guy that also has all those guilt issues about posting offers to people over my own resellers, like I'm taking $ away from them, if I dare try to beat them out.

hottweelz said:
Thanks tumble... at the same time, if someone writes an actual long winded email requesting to come back ... (research Michael R Bloomberg for his Entreprenaurial Beliefs) I weigh out the opninion that they actually put the Professional Effort in and then I feel guilty not letting them back in. After all the customer DOES deserve a good provider.

But I'm the guy that also has all those guilt issues about posting offers to people over my own resellers, like I'm taking $ away from them, if I dare try to beat them out.

I would agree that a strong effort by a client to regain accpetence, Would of course go a long way.

One of the things about the free section. that makes me wonder is the lack of effort by those trying to gain free hosting. From thier post it seems like they are doing us a favor by hosting them, Strange stuff indeed.

tumble

If you noticed, RTG have withdrawn and abstain from offering anything under the FREE HOSTING section for an obvious reason.

We believe thats where kiddie hosts should start learning the intricacies of hosting and even if they screw up, hostees cant blame them since beggers cant be chosers.

NetCafe said:
If you noticed, RTG have withdrawn and abstain from offering anything under the FREE HOSTING section for an obvious reason.

We believe thats where kiddie hosts should start learning the intricacies of hosting and even if they screw up, hostees cant blame them since beggers cant be chosers.

Umm looks like things are going to change in that area if you and hotweelz aint going to go in thier and set them str8t. seems the trend for the new ones are they are quite aggresive. bummer

tumble said:
Umm looks like things are going to change in that area if you and hotweelz aint going to go in thier and set them str8t. seems the trend for the new ones are they are quite aggresive. bummer

Our sales is brisk, so its hard to offer support for our Free Hosting, which is why the abstaining. Kids need to learn and by us abstaining, they get the chance. :)

Back