• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Cheap Reseller

Fear_It

Hi i need a cheap reseller with the following

10gb space or more
175gb bandwidth (Monthly) or more
unlimited FTP accounts
unlimited MYSQL Databases
unlimited POP3
unlimited Domains
unlimited Sub-Domains
PHP4
cpanel 8 or 9
reseller cpanel to accounts to make accounts/delete accounts
No set up fees

For £49-£69 yearly its got to be in £ thought as im no good with $ Thanks

TheChatter

Last edited:
How much is $123.70 in £? because im no good with $ :( and it says for the reseller you only 10 POP3 emaill accounts and i need Unlimited POP3 and do you get Unlimited MYSQL Database's? reseller cPanel to make/delete accounts and Unlimited cPanels for the accounts that get made? and it don't say FTP on the reseller list and i need Unlimited FTP accounts and you no the space is that for each account? because i only know 10 reseller web sites that do that but their not cheap and do you get unlimited Domains and unlimited Sub-Domains? Thanks

TheChatter

we can offer you at very cheap price.
for £56 you get:
15gb space
200gb bandwidth
unlimited FTP accounts
unlimited MYSQL Databases
unlimited POP3
unlimited Domains
unlimited Sub-Domains
cpanel
Also you have the access to WHM panel where you can manage your customer accounts. your own prices your own packages. Unlimited accounts.
No set up fees
please contact domainregister@msn.com or sales@jb-hoster.com because this is a custom package.

Back