• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Cheap Paid Hosting

XplicitHosting.com can help you out.

X-2 Package $4.95
2 GBs Disk Space
200 GBs Bandwidth
50 Sub Domains
50 MySQL Databases
50 E-Mail Accounts
50 FTP Accounts
cPanel Enabled

XplicitHosting.com Check us out

@precisionhosting

You read my requirements above? If you can offer the features above, a friend of mine, is interested in your WH2.

Is it possible to get a trial account, let's say for a week _after_ everything works. With _my_ current trial, I have a lot to discuss, which doesn't work, but they are solving problems quickly. Let's see if I will stay with them. Sometimes the conncetions is very slow.

Hello Harmony,

We can offer you our Basic shared hosting package:

> 200 MB Webspace
> 4 GB Monthly Data Transfer
> PHP, MySQL
> Unlimited Email & FTP Accounts
> Unlimited Datatabses
> Unlimited Addon Domains
> Free domain parking for life
> No setup fees

£1.50 per month or £13.50 per year. Dollars and Euros are also accepted.

You can see all features of this and all our hosting packages here.

I couldnt help myself but laugh at your post, WeHostYou, i mean bragging about overselling isn't a good thing buddy, i'd love to know where you get your servers from cos they seem
a) extremely cheap
b) To have Lots of space and features

As for your Adult Care Pckage ROFL, you selling servers now, lol???

Adult Care Package
200GB Disk Space
(204800MB)
2500GB Data Transfer
$18 a month,

ROFL can some one please talk sense into this guy, i mea nffs stop posting shi*te on the forums, theres no way you can offer that, i man you must be a millionaire to offer those packages let alone mentioning the losses

Last edited:
Back