• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need CGI script made - $$

Cyphix

Hey....

I am in need of getting a CGI script made (with Perl), I know a little Perl myself but the script I need sounds a bit advanced for me.

Of course I am willing to pay for it ;)

I thought of getting one of the CGI services type places to do it but they prolly charge a arm & a leg to do it.

If any of u guys know a lot of Perl programming & are interested in doing this, PLMK about how much?

EDIT: Oops, this area is for offers & not requests right? I will post elsewhere.

Last edited:
Yep, you got the right forum :)

So what exactly do you need in this script? What is it for?

And most importantly please pm me your AIM/MSNM :D

Freelance PHP/PERL Developer Available

Hi,

I am a freelance developer specializing in developing web-site backends using PHP/PERL and MySQL when database technology is required

I am interested in assisting you with the development of this script. I have contacted you via PM as well.

Please feel free to contact me at mhewitt@scriptsmiths.com to discuss this further. You can also submit a project request with details from my website: http://www.scriptsmiths.com/scripting.html

Please note I have just put the site out (yesterday) and some areas are lacking content (e.g the porfolio link )

Regards,
Mark Hewitt
CEO: The Script Smiths

Back