• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a good hosting

You can't get hosting and get paid!

I think everyone is very CONFUSED!

Well bodosaher, if you're looking for hosting here, the only type of hosting you will get is where you pay with green ones. PayPal, Credit cards, Money Orders etc etc, something that works international.

Bodosaher, for you reference, this is our cheapest package we do (You'll have to pay us, not the other way 'round - LMAO)

________________________________________________________________________________________

• Shared Value [Order Here] Use coupon "shared-value" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £1.95 Monthly
    • 500MB Web Space
    • 5GB Traffic
    • cPanel
    • 1 email/FTP/MySQL
    • Frontpage Extensions
    • 1 Shared IP address
________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe bodosaher is looking for some sponsored hosting, where there is an ad on the page???!?

i am confused too

maybe if i speak his language he will explain more

هلا حبيبي

اشنو بدك

يعني بدك استظافة مجانية او مدفوعة؟؟

هنا الإستضافات ما بيدفعوك فلوس "انت" لازم تدفع لهم
ممكن توضح اكثر اخي

what I understand is that. Basicly arabic countries are trying to boost up the internet so when you get a vistor on your domain you get paid..and he is trying to find hosting where you can get this ??

starsearcher said:
You mean get paid by the hosting provider?? :confused4

No I think what he means is that in Arabic countries the goverment has a campaign to raise the internet population, so they pay site owners for the amount of visitors..and he is asking (i think) if this is compatiable on peoples servers :angel:

Maybe he is talking about parking a domain with a big site or something?

That's just a guess because I have no idea what he is talking about but what repoman said could be it too.

or maybe its an arabic adsense
they pay you when a visitor stays at your site for 1 hour viewing some kinda ads

bodosaher does the government or your ISP pays you for that?
cause I bet that the payee will be broke in no time.
If this is a way to boost internet then I bet the company/organisation offering this gotta be a multi billionaire company. :knockedou

firstly ...arabic goverment...oil rich...billionaire if not trillionaire and secondly they pay hardly anything because their currency is low its like 10 cents for each 1 hour visit !

Back