• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 12 GB Space/ 250-300 GB BW

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm..... not sure because im from england and i like £ not $ because if i sell hosting for $3 then i only get £1.50

you might aswell get 10gb Space 50gb Brandwidth £2/month because that will be $4.50 i think.

Ofcourse. Because every site grows. And my old site used to have about 1,500 users daily. Now i am rebuilding a brand new site. which i have much bigger expectations for. So sooner or later I will have over 10,000 users coming daily, and I'll obviously need bigger hosting deals. For now, this 30gbs/600 gbs bandwidth is good enough to keep my new site in "safe" mode while it grows. Then i'll either purchase a 2nd plan, or a 3rd.

Right now getting a dedicated server is not part of my options, because i am supporting the new site all by my self while it grows. Then I will start looking for web advertising partners (once the site is big and popular) Such as Google, budsinc, etc. That should be enough to lower some stress off my wallet. ^_^

Yep, I plan to build the next big site. I'll go as much as $500 a month when the site needs it (from my own wallet). Right now, small deals is adequate for the amount of traffic we get.
Thanks.

Hi if you havent found anything yet then we can offer you

Plesk server ( cpanel a little more)
13GB space
300Gb Transfer
Unlimited Domains/Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Plesk auto installer 32 scripts
(Cpanel server Fantastico Auto Installer All details Here)

All servers have image magick/netpbm/zend installed

For $50 a month ! ( cpanel $60 a month)

This is a custom plan not on our website , if you need more details then contact us and we will set you up

looks like i wont be signing up with canaca.com
They have ALOT of negative feedback on webhostingtalk.com
Man i just want some reliable media hosting for my fansubs.

Ok let me know what anyone can offer me for lets umm say... 20-25 a month. I'll see if i like the offers and concider buying it.

Hey There,

We've been hosting since November 2002 and just recently (monday) launched two new servers in Texas and can offer you the following:

15GB Disk Space - 300GB bandwidth @ $27.50 per month
25GB Disk Space - 600GB bandwidth @ $50 per month

This comes with all the usual odds and sods CPanel & Fantastico provides...

Email / MSN: Peter@real-hosts.com for more info or to order...

CANACA.com doesn't allow any Anime episodes, in fact if you transfer big files they will suspend your account before you can count to 3. I can host your anime episodes. Check out my signature, I currently host quite a lot of anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back