• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my host (9ug.com) needs help! Any ideas?

MissMichelle

They need sponsors! They've try alotta pay per click programs but what they is donations..... http://www.9ug.com/9ugathon.html
Please help them. They are a really good webhost. 100MBs...no banners or pop-ups (just a lil text link at the bottom of each page) and there reliable!
-MICHELLE

9ug is up for sale and there up to $754 or something in the bidding, so I think its going to reach what they owe. We might even go and buy it ourselves.

I just heard!

I just saw that. That really sucks! Well I hope the next owner won't make us put pop-ups and/or banners all over our site!!!! Damn!

Originally posted by Sphosting.com
9ug is up for sale and there up to $754 or something in the bidding, so I think its going to reach what they owe. We might even go and buy it ourselves.

I can almost guarentee they'll put something up. Isn't that why 9ug is in this situation in the first place :)?

Don't be duped.

This is the same guy posting as 9ug for the last few weeks. He was terminated from SrearchTraffic and from SearchBucks for cheating.

You want to make a donation? Donate to your favorite charity, not to this guy.

Originally posted by Robert from SI
He was terminated from SrearchTraffic edit - SearchTraffic and from SearchBucks for cheating.

How did he manage that one Robert? and how did you know he got kicked out of Searchbucks? Just out of interest...

Back