• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My advertising dilema...

I just wanted to make a little money for my time spent on my site. I thought it would be neat to have a hobby that pays for itself. Regretfully, that didn't work out. I was using Amazing Media for a while a long time ago. They cancelled my account without ever paying me. That was ok. It was only for $20 or so. I signed up with click2paid a couple months ago. I have accrued over $200 with them. That made me VERY happy. I should have been cut a check for last month AND this month, but never did. I tried contacting them, but they never replied. I was talking to another person who uses them and they said they have never been paid either. Has anybody here ever used click2paid.com? If so, have you ever been paid?

What should I do? I think I deserve that money. It would really help me with my car insurance and such. What do you suggest?

-Matt

Back