• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Merged] Valcato Down--AGAIN???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is an established fact that it is down. When it is back up, a rep from valcato can PM a mod or admin to reopen this thread if you wish to give an explanation. :classic2:

Anyone heard from Valcato?

I have several clients that use them. Anyone heard anything? Or can someone from Valcato reply to this message so we all know?

You can not complain about the price or service, Valcato has been great but it has now been half a day. It is nice to know I guess.

Better than Doteasy, for example, you would be lucky to get a response at all and they had no forum....

Anyway.

http://www.valcatosupport.com/status/

Last tested: 26 Aug 02, 10:27pm
Gee, we need up to date stats, not 3 days old ones....

What could be the downtime cause now?

Server move? nah, already hapened
Electricity problems? nah, already hapened
Server move continues? nah, already hapened
GodZilla crushed their hosting location? nah, already hapened:biggrin2:
Kernel crash? nah, already hapened

I don't have any other idea's, except one:

Jeff spilled some cofee on his KeyBoard and it automatically sent the folowing command to the server "Server:Solo;Crash;Method:Spill_Vitual_Cofee" :rolleyes:

I hate downtime! :mad:

Last edited:
be nice!

:confused2

Yes, yes but that does not change much;)

I reckon they need to update valcato.com in case this happens again. Silence deadly for customer service.

Hey Well From what ive heard (not much) There colo had a fire in the network room or something :S jeff said our server's might be online In 1 hopefully

And to think I moved to Valcato 2 days ago just to avoid downtime. Does this affect my Google rankings should a googlebot spider drops by?

Probably will effect google. The google bot just came knockin on our door.. you could be next.

A fire in the networking room... See now that would be realy scary how on earth that could knock a server out for this lenth of time is strange I think if you wait You will get the real explianation.

Please just be patient. I hardly think they would be considering posting in forums when they have a major problem. Let them sort it out, get your sites back up, then maybe they will find some time to post here.

fair comment

but how did we all end up here? I like Valcato and still do. How many seconds does it take to post one message?

There are businesses losing money. My clients are not too bad but email it critical. Hey I have been the support business for many years..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back