• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Marketing

brutfood

I've been getting drawn into providing a commercial service designing web banners for people (static or animated).

This design activity borders on marketing. And I'm a little in the dark about the networks that I could link into. I'm looking for various ways of distributing these for my customers over the internet. Either generally, or targetted to a specific demographic, or geographic location. Do people deal with individual webmasters or specoialised listings (as I've been doing), or are there brokers posessing a large portfolio of sites and directories that they can distribute your banners to?

Also, I've heard of free banner exchanges. Again, is this a matter of arranging something with web masters that you know, or is there something more organised?

Apologies for my ignorance, but any leads and links whatsover that people have would be useful. The more ways I have of accessing virtual bilboard space on behalf of my customers - the better!

Back