• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Make web site revenue without ads.

:rolleyes:
I still don't think you'll get many people to pay. I know advertisements are annoying, but they aren't annoying enough to pay... what... 6.99 a month? Unless it's canadian money. In that case, it's a good deal. BUt i'm still a lil confused.

If somebody puts their site on the network, they have 2 sites with the same content, but one has ads, and the other doesn't, but people have to pay to access it. Does it cost the person adding the site anything, or is the fee just for the person who wants to see no ads?

The fee is just for the person who wants to see no ads. It doesn't cost anything for webmasters.

You are correct you have 2 sites one with ads and one with no ads in addition to extra content, maybe faster downloads, whatever that site wants to offer.

For the $6.99, you don't just get access to that site but the whole network of sites (50 in total once we open live) plus monthly raffles, games, and other fun stuff.

Problem is, you'll want to grow the network simply to attract more sites and thus more subscribers. While at 50 networks sites you have 6cents per webmaster, at 100 sites on the network you have 3cents per webmaster, else you'd have to raise your subscription fee.

And you will want to include other network sites because your entire list will never suffice for all the needs of even a small majority of Internet users.

I am honestly all for that type of system, but it wouldn't work and would progressively become less enticing as the network grew.

You're not going to continue growing the subscriber base with only 50 network sites. In fact, I doubt you'll reach 1000 subscribers. It's just not worth it. And then you're back into growing the webmaster base.

What's your plan for growth and maintaining profit margin for webmasters?

You forget that 50 sites is a lot of sites, that's 5 sites in each category for a total of 10 categories. We are also hand selecting the sites that will participate. So if you have 5 quality gaming sites, that is probably all anyone would need in the gaming genre, and therefore gaming enthusiasts would be happy joining our network, and so on and so forth.

In terms of growth, if all goes well we will start adding sites and allowing users to pick and choose the sites they want. I.e., if we have 300 sites you can pay $6.99 to access any 50 sites you want. So as the network grows so will the options for subscriptions. Plus there is always the option of micro payments.

Problem is we have to start somewhere, and we feel this is the best way to start this system.

I still don't think it will get too far. Paying 6.99 to access 50 sites without ads for a month when you can acess billions of sites for as long as they exist for free but with the small sacrifice of seeing ads. I can see people signing up their sites, but I don't see a whole whack of people paying to see the sites. Besides, anybody can get a popup killer, and that will get rid of most popups.

We actually just totally redeveloped the concept. The system is now a micro-payment system where you can choose the sites you want to access for a small fee. Check it out and see what you think.

I still don't think it will get too far. Paying 6.99 to access 50 sites without ads for a month when you can acess billions of sites for as long as they exist for free but with the small sacrifice of seeing ads. I can see people signing up their sites, but I don't see a whole whack of people paying to see the sites. Besides, anybody can get a popup killer, and that will get rid of most popups.

Yep you are totaly right.6.99$ a month for seeing 50 sites that would be 83.88$ a year.Sorry I think I pay allready anof for my internet connection and my paidhosting.

Back