• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for resseller.....

mmkmaste

hi, this might possibly be the stupidest thing ever posted, but i want to ask for a VERY SMALL resseller package, by small package i mean this:

space:25mb to whatever u wish
bandwidth: 1gb to whatever u wish
The only real requirement: access to whm/cpanel
price: free (i wont/cant be picky about wut u offer me within the range of this package/price.)

Anyone feeling generous is welcome to express it! :)

reason: just wish to test experience whm/cpanel from a real resseller point of view. ty again.

if anyone feels that this is a waste of any and/or everyones time plz let me know before u close/delete this thread, kind regards to anyone who replies. :)

Last edited:
no they are totally free. you make a company, they give support, supply the resources and you collect the money from people whom order hosting from you.

I dont get this..

1. They give you Free disk space/bw/etc?
2. People sign up through you, but are really signing up to them?
3. You get paid 100% of the hosting account you hosts? or part of it?

How is this done? I don't understand this..

grand said:
I dont get this..

1. They give you Free disk space/bw/etc?
2. People sign up through you, but are really signing up to them?
3. You get paid 100% of the hosting account you hosts? or part of it?

How is this done? I don't understand this..
i signed up yesterday, and this is what happens, they pay u the profit of a set price+ur own, ur own part being the profit.
EX: Their price: $3.99 per moneth.
you change it on ur site to: 5.99 permonth
5.99-3.99=$2.00 that $2 is wut u get from this company.

exactly and the only thing you have to purchase is your own domain name. which you dont have to have but it makes it look more pro and you have to pay if you want to offer domain registration off your site

Not sure if I understand exactly what your after, but if it's an account to get the feel of it then I can give you a bit of 'play' space with CPanel, but not WHM. So if you want to familiarise with it before taking the jump then you could have that for a month or so to play about.

The other option is setting up a local machine with either a partition to dual boot and install WHM/CPanel demo versions (e-mail cpanel.net and ask if you can have a trial license and explain why) or a virtual machine.

If your actually looking for a live reseller and can wait a bit we've got some new servers being configured and I can let you have a small reseller package for a bit if it's to get you going if your not sure it would work out. :)

For each of the 'live' accounts you'll need a domain name though, but uni.cc and .tk work and their both free :biggrin2: well with ad's and some conditions.

Decker said:
Not sure if I understand exactly what your after, but if it's an account to get the feel of it then I can give you a bit of 'play' space with CPanel, but not WHM. So if you want to familiarise with it before taking the jump then you could have that for a month or so to play about.

The other option is setting up a local machine with either a partition to dual boot and install WHM/CPanel demo versions (e-mail cpanel.net and ask if you can have a trial license and explain why) or a virtual machine.

If your actually looking for a live reseller and can wait a bit we've got some new servers being configured and I can let you have a small reseller package for a bit if it's to get you going if your not sure it would work out. :)

For each of the 'live' accounts you'll need a domain name though, but uni.cc and .tk work and their both free :biggrin2: well with ad's and some conditions.
ok, heres the scene, i want to get a reseller accnt cause i want to be a host who offers free hosting and the paid plans can be urs and u could have anyone who wants paid hosting from me, but i dont know if i can do it, and i wanted very limited space but enuf to host a few small websites, but i m a teen who doesnt have a way to pay using credit card or similar things, hek, i dont even have a savings accnt.i would be more than happy to display some form of ads to pay u back, and if the reseller gets going, ur ads would get quite a few hits, and id be more than happy to wait if u could offer me anything. ty, and i really appreciate your reply/help.

Last edited:
Decker said:
NP, if your happy to wait drop me an e-mail and I'll keep you up to date :)
i would if i knew ur email, plz just pm it to me, would really appreciate it. :) , also, i added u on AIM, we can work out the details on AIM. ty very much.

ok, i have decided that becoming a *real* host is going to be too much, so i would like become a forum host instead. plz close this thread, i will be starting a new one in free hosting for space and bw for a forum host for IPB using multiforums script. ty for all ur help guys.

NP - for future ref, you can left click on the members name on the post and there's an e-mail item in the drop down menu :biggrin2:

Back