• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Reseller Package

Tree NC said:
One reason I am leaving Site5 is their uptime. I would like a host with an uptime guarantee of 99.5% or more. With a credit system if the uptime guarantee is not met.
I would like to append my offer with a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and if we fail to comply to this uptime guarantee, we will give you your entire next FULL month of hosting for free!

Tree NC, thanks for considering our services. We dont have any downtime in 2005, except once 2 days ago. The reason is we have arranged servers in our rack in datacenter :) We never oversell our servers, to keep good performance

Let me know if you have any question about our services
thanks

Also, who offers anonymous nameservers? i.e. ns1.neoncube.net and ns2.neoncube.net. That would be great as well. I'm asking because I don't see it on any of the hosting pages.

Last edited:
Hello,

I assume by posting that, you are still looking into the possibility.
We offer both custom or private nameserver to all of our reseller accounts.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions
Regards,

Tree NC said:
Also, who offers anonymous nameservers? i.e. ns1.neoncube.net and ns2.neoncube.net. That would be great as well. I'm asking because I don't see it on any of the hosting pages.

On our page, it's called private nameservers ;)

Sorry, didn't see it.

I'm still looking for a host. I've got 2 on my list that look really good. I am not buying until my current contract with Site5 expires, which is around October 10th.

VP Host is looking really good, as is StaticHost. Anyone else willing to make an offer?

Last edited:
Alright. What about speed? Does any host have some statictics on their server load, and possibly an average response time? I would like it to be better than my current load and response time.

Current Load: 2.41 (Unusually high at the time)
Current Average response time: 0.079 seconds

Our server loads are normally between 0.05 - 0.40. We have never had any complaints about server speed, infact our clients often praise us regarding server load and speed. If you would like to have a live chat, I am logged into MSN/ICQ/AIM/Yahoo now.

Email: sales@statichost.co.uk
MSN: msn@staticdotsupport.com
AIM: SHIS Support
Yahoo: statichostuk

We can offer you a 14 day free trial and a 30 day money back guarantee. :)

Last edited:
Tree NC said:
Alright. What about speed? Does any host have some statictics on their server load, and possibly an average response time? I would like it to be better than my current load and response time.

Current Load: 2.41 (Unusually high at the time)
Current Average response time: 0.079 seconds

2.41 is still fine with a Dual CPU system. Of course, a lower server load is better. The average response time depends on your sites as well.

anyway, this is a sample from one of our P4 box
Server Load 0.14 (2 cpus)

remember, dont go with too cheap offers, cause they need to oversell server to get profit. Your site might run fast at the beginning when there is less accounts on server, but you will get trouble when the number of accounts increase

Back