• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Free Domain Host without ad or text ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC Tan

Hi, I'm looking for a free domain hosting for my new domain name. My requirement is as below:
5-10MB
At least 1GB Bandwidth
With out banner ad or with text or minor ad only
CGI

Thanks

That's because ad-free domain hosts don't exist. Why aren't you willing to allow the FWP to put an ad on your site? After all, it *is* costing them money to host it.

I set it to "All" in the ad field. And I don't care if a host put ads or not, just aslong as it does not have "Hosted by ________" on the ad.

Look at his site... It's a "make easy money" site
Now I REALLY believe those "make money on the net" programs don't work when someone can't pay 5 bucks a month for some simple hosting. :)

[Edited by sHaWn on 11-18-2000 at 04:36 PM]

I can see how that wouldn't instill confidence. There are some pretty cheap paid hosts if you are interested in going that route (post in the forum below this if so).

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info. I just apply to NetCabins just now and wait for their reply. Now I have a question is how can I locate their banner at the bottom? I understand that there is no such FREE lunch in the world. What I prefer is I can control where to put the banner. Please teach me how can I put the banner to the bottom..

I'm not sure you can place the banner where you want. NC TOM should be around to answer that, if you can't find info on the site itself.

Originally posted by Ron Seigel
That's because ad-free domain hosts don't exist. Why aren't you willing to allow the FWP to put an ad on your site? After all, it *is* costing them money to host it.

Not true... Portland hosts domains without ads, but you have that 100MB bandwidth limit.

Not true... Portland hosts domains without ads, but you have that 100MB bandwidth limit.

Errrr, hardly a valid host then are they? I could put up *any* site and drive more than 100megs to it in the first week. Not sure why anyone even condiders them.

Originally posted by Chicken
I have sites that be fine for that LOL. Sadly... :(

Agreed! I suppose Portland and other grossly-limited-bandwidth services are for those low-profile personal pages which almost never get updated, and only get 5-10 hits a week. (unless they make the Worst of the Web.) :D

[Edited by brownpau on 11-22-2000 at 08:53 PM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back