• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for AdCompany

slaytar

I was looking for an AdCompany that would give me a banner I can put on my site to earn money from, I need it to pay to paypal and since the site is small I need it not to have requirements as it will accept any site. Any suggestions?

I was looking for an AdCompany that would give me a banner I can put on my site to earn money from, I need it to pay to paypal and since the site is small I need it not to have requirements as it will accept any site. Any suggestions?
So you are opting as a publisher for PPC ads? How is your traffic? Your level of traffic would have a big say IMO.

[thread]2164143[/thread]

Here's a basic list. There's loads more though, but I'd try adsense before anything else.

Bidvertiser has worked well for me in the past, though not all of the valid clicks are counted.. I've come to accept this from ad providers.. But overall bidvertiser is good, when I first started with bidvertiser, I received a lot of high value clicks

TextAdMarket.com, give us a try. Cost Per Day ad model, means you set how much you want to earn per day. If an advertiser likes your site, you get that much per day. I always hated how PayPerClick revenue varied so wildly.

Back