• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a phpnuke coder

Fear_It

I'm looking for a phpnuke coder who can edit a module I have for an application form where they get posted on a certain board.

What I would like edited is so IP's are logged and posted at the bottom of the forum post who submitted it. Cos I have a few idiot visitors who like to spam it and no way to ban since the only IP I get is from the application bot itself.

If you can help me, that would be great. You can post your offers below or PM me them and I will get back in touch with you.

Merry Christmas :gift:

Isn't Nuke still using phpBB for it's forum module, if so you should have all of that stuff already. if not look for a phpBB forum mod for Nuke.

Isn't Nuke still using phpBB for it's forum module, if so you should have all of that stuff already. if not look for a phpBB forum mod for Nuke.
It does, however, I need it for the application form to log the IP so it posts it in the form the bot posts into the forum.

Back