• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking Fast reseller hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we got that, but later you say not so good and has limits, what do these parts mean, they don't refer to the first 3 points?
Maybe then you might get an offer that you like.

limits are about php files.i must change its into 0777 so i can use those php files.

you can see it on disable_functions.

Still not sure what your problem is as your not giving any info away.
Well maybe somebody else can work it out.

Most hosts will chmod your files to 777 on a request... If you want to be able to do it yourself and never get permission errors get a VPS.

Even on a shared host there would be a file manager that would allow CHMOD - I think it's a php limit they're on about, but they're too vague to tell.

You mean that the default for uploaded files should be #777 - sorry that's not going to happen...

Most shared hosting and reseller hosting allows for clients to CHMOD their files either within a file browser or from within FTP. So this shouldnt be a problem at all.

i know that php files can be CHMOD with FTP.it isn't so important !

only need fast hosting and have a 99.9% uptime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back