• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

list of domain names to be deleted today

kalesh

I have a list of 1000 domain names that will be deleted today
september 22, 2005
If you want the list reply or PM me with a qoute
domains are .com and .net tlds only
lists of names to be deleted tommorrow or up to after 4 days are availiable on request

kalesh said:
I have a list of 1000 domain names that will be deleted today
september 22, 2005
If you want the list reply or PM me with a qoute
domains are .com and .net tlds only
lists of names to be deleted tommorrow or up to after 4 days are availiable on request

I sent him a message:
can i have the list please?

This is his reply:
sure You can, what do you intent to pay for the list
If you give a reasonable price you can have one of the folowing three domain names for free
trywebhosting.com
AmericaBusiness.biz
BusinessAmerica.biz
also you get a free list of ten 3-character domain names on hold and one 2-character domain name on hold as of now (live serach done right now not something compiled weeks ago)
-----------------------------------------------------
People have to pay to see the list? This is really weird

Last edited:
I have to pay to get the list so you have to pay to see it
If you know somewhere which can give out a list free please tell me
The same list has sold for $290 USD on another site

kalesh said:
I have to pay to get the list so you have to pay to see it
If you know somewhere which can give out a list free please tell me
The same list has sold for $290 USD on another site

wouldn't that be selling something that's already been sold then? :confused4 ...I'm lost now, Interested, but lost lol

Yes it would be but remember its a list and just like an ebook I can sell it as many times as I want
Im not asking for the $290
but a minimum of $20 gets you the list
$30 has the three and two character domains as well
above that you get one of the three domain names as well (and you choose which one you want)
pm me if you are still interested

what is this list how does it help u? like selling a list of domain names? how can people benifit from that * sorry dont know what im talking about* i was just wondering?

It works like this
I pay someone to get a list of domain names that will be deleted that very day
You buy the list and check it for good domain names pre order or register as soon as they drop sell that domain name by auction make money
Once I pre ordered a domain name and got it but the previous registerent wanted it back so he paid me $1500 for the domain it all has to do with choosing to order the right domain from the list
This is how reselling domain names works
If you want more info or for the list pm me

Someone lock this..it's highly unethical, and most likely a scam. You can view things that are being deleted easy enough if you look for it.

Regards,

Back