• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LF Help building Joomla site

rumo

Hello! I'm looking for someone who can help me set up my Joomla site, using the Quasar theme from Rocket. It's all installed, but I just can't get my head around Joomla!

I can't pay for your services, unfortunately, but it ought to be a fairly easy job for anyone proficient in Joomla - setting up a handful of modules, creating a few pages (probably less than 10) with my content, and so on and so forth, after signing in on my admin account on the Joomla install.

If anyone can help, PLEASE get in touch. I'm a bit desperate!!

Yours,

Lewis / Rumo
Lewisburton1@aol.co.uk, atom@atom-online.co.uk, or add my MSN so we can talk "face to face", so to speak: squid1066@hotmail.co.uk

There are a lot of documentation and forums about that. That is easy to learn one time then every time for someone.

What about hiring a professional web developer whocould develop a completely original wedding website for you? I dont mean I could be that professional but ther are a lot of skillfull fellows who could assist you.

Back