• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lexton.net

Oh... one personal suggestion from me; lose the line below your logo. "Free webhosting the rocks" just doesnt sound right to me... dunno why ;)

Why are you posting in the FREE webspace forum then? Get over to that paid forum. Your service obviously doesn't belong here.....?

He offers free web hosting,,, if you go over 3 gigs in bandwidth you have to pay for it(from what I understand), similar to what Hypermart is now doing. This is fair, why isnt it free web hosting when most sites don't even go over 3 gigs of bandwidth a month?

Blah -- Im not gonna charge anymore-- thats really stupid.. I think free hosting should remain free. But for users which want to pay a small price I think i'll host domains now that I got dedicated access ;)

Also the downtime was caused by stinkin' vdi.. They seem to be getting their act together tho.

Hmm... According to my email, Lexton has just joined up with INIHosting, a paid hosting service.

I need free domainhosting. Could you host it for free if I only get 1GB of transfer and only 5megs or somthing?

Yeah gyrbo -- Im sure we can set something up -- email me tony@lexton.net -- anyone here have any recommendations for a better service? i am behind abot 1600 orders, so thats why it is taking so long to get them.. i am working though! any suggestions are well invited.

Back