• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Latest artwork!!

netnexus

Hey, can you guys check out my latest artwork in the signatures and wallpapers section of my website.. tell me what you think!

http://netnexus.hostultra.com

and if you could, cast a vote on the top 50 e107 sites button.. i would really appreciate it..

thx

It's nice website. Just a bit suugestion;
If you use little bigger font size, I think it's better and read easier, especial for visitor using 800 X 600 ressoluition.
And also using more bright collr, but not to bright, it will look nicer.

That's it.

Tested in Mozilla 800x600. I agree the fonts are a little small in 800x600. The top graphic is a bit slow to load on my modem but the rest of the site loads quickly so it isn't really a problem. A nice design. Good luck with it.

As usual, your wallpapers are really cool, nice unique designs. :biggrin2: That new blue one looks really cool... looks like you spent a lot of time on them, keep up the good work netnexus. ;)

Back