• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LAST CHANCES | THE MOST AmAzInG RESELLER PLANS | NOT TO BE MISSED

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Hi (OFFER TO NEW CLIENTS ONLY)

Ok, now's you last chance to grab a reseller account with more features than your wildest dreams. This is the last week we are giving the free iHost billing software & over $102 worth of CGI scripts plus we have extended our DOUBLE BANDWIDTH OFFER. If thats not enough we have setup a 50% DISCOUNT code on any shared/reseller plan if paid yearly. This is going to be our LAST major offer for a few months now so grab it while you can or SKIP & HOP.

We are still at 100% uptime for 6 (going on 7) months, CLICK HERE for 3rd party details.

Discount Code:

SANDH = 50% OFF ANY PLAN IF PAID YEARLY

What does our reseller plans come with?.

Free iHost Billing Software (SOON TO BE PAID) | Product Details CLICK HERE |
Free $7.99 Domain Reseller Account (SELL DOMAINS UNDER YOUR OWN NAME)
Free $102 worth of CGI scripts (SCRIPTS TO SET YOU UP)
Free IPB (Old version, maybe unsecure, install from cPanel)
Free Un-Metered Features with all accounts (Domains, Addon, eMail, FTP)

Fully Created Website Template Ready Made *WOW & HOT*

Yes, that is correct, we have setup 3 websites for you to pick from, these sites are FULLY created & ready for your input, just create your own plans & fill in the blanks, get your own company online within 1 HOUR. Start making $$$ & work online. HostingDepartment understands how hard it is so we are always there if you need ANY help ''WE MAKE IT 100% EASY FOR YOU''. These templates are not unique as many members will be using them but you can change the look with all templates to make it your own. This is a NEW FREE FEATURE from HD. You can view the templates & sites below, all are fully working & ALL ARE READY TO TAKE PAYMENTS.

HDSITE ONE: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/freesite/hdsite1/
HDSITE TWO: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/freesite/hdsite2/
HDSITE THREE: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/freesite/hdsite3/

Remember these sites are fully setup & ready, you can pick any one of the three above.

The Reseller Plans >>>> We offer cPanel or DirectAdmin Reseller Plans:

cPanel: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/reseller_cpanel.html
All plans are quoted with the DOUBLE BANDWIDTH

Neo | All Free Features | Great For Starters

2000MB Disk Space
100GB Data Transfer
cPanel & Fantastico
RVSkin > 20+ Themes

Cost > $7.95 /mo or JUST > $44.97/yr (WITH DISCOUNT)

Neva | All Free Features | Great For Starters

5000MB Disk Space
200GB Data Transfer
cPanel & Fantastico
RVSkin > 20+ Themes

Cost > $10.99 /mo or JUST > $65.94/yr (WITH DISCOUNT)

VIP | All Free Features | Great For Starters

10000MB Disk Space
400GB Data Transfer
cPanel & Fantastico
RVSkin > 20+ Themes

Cost > $15.99 /mo or JUST > $95.94/yr (WITH DISCOUNT)

For DirectAdmin resellers CLICK HERE

Remember, this will be the last SALE for a few months so grab the deals while you still can.

If you have any questions please contact: sales@hostingdepartment.net or contact our live chat desk.

Your question maybe listed in our FAQ: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/billing/knowledgebase.php
(Over 1 MILLION VOTES & VIEWS within our FAQ).

Have a great day/night. Remember, HD is the key, all you need is to unlock the door! JOIN US TODAY HD.NET

Hello

I already have a reseller account. Can I just get the ready made templates without signing up again?

Thanks

Hi

Im not talking about the 108 templates. I mean the free three hosting templates that are found in this offer.
So can I get these three templates as a customer or do I have to sign up again?

Thanks

yui333 said:
Hi

Im not talking about the 108 templates. I mean the free three hosting templates that are found in this offer.
So can I get these three templates as a customer or do I have to sign up again?

Thanks

Hi

If you email paul@hostingdepartment.net & list which template you require, he will link you up. Your only allowed one of the templates. Also list your clientarea details in the email so Paul can verify you.

Techkid said:
Read the tos carefully!!

Its not our fault if you didnt read the TOU, its there for people to read, if you didnt then how's that our fault?.

Simple as that....

Craig said:
Its not our fault if you didnt read the TOU, its there for people to read, if you didnt then how's that our fault?.

Simple as that....

never said it was your fault, just wanted to make sure all the newbs like me does read all the fine print

Thanks

Techkid said:
never said it was your fault, just wanted to make sure all the newbs like me does read all the fine print

Thanks

Which is correct, thats what a TOS is for, it protects us & the client. The link is on every page. If anyone needs help understanding our TOS just contact us & we are very happy to help.

{TOS = Terms Of Service) :)

Last edited:
Hey craig, the pages on the website don't reflect these prices? Thanks in advance, definitely hoping to convince my parents now

legendaryfox said:
Hey craig, the pages on the website don't reflect these prices? Thanks in advance, definitely hoping to convince my parents now

Hi

Thats because we upgraded all our packages yesterday :). Prices are still the same, all above packages have another 5GB diskspace on all plans.

Back