• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Last and final design

hi, kennymoens thanx for the comment!... :)

I'm trying to reduce the graphics so that it's load up fast.. but being a graphics community it hard to do... I have to figure out a way to do it.. hehe

You have a graphics forum, so why no ask someone to help you??

And maybe someone can convert your title pic and the grey stuff to make it actually look like a book?????

:biggrin2:

Comments:

a) Very neat and organized site. Has a strong sense of theme with all the designs, images, and colors. Amazing work!

b) You should move all your old posts to the new forums.

c) Your phpBB board needs much more customizing. Those look like the default images to me. Nice header though!

d) Great information and galleries for image designers!

e) Well designed registration form and members' area.

f) Catchy front-page image! You might want to put the title of your website somewhere on that image, though.

Final Score: 97%

Originally posted by gazal I'm trying to reduce the graphics so that it's load up fast.. but being a graphics community it hard to do... I have to figure out a way to do it.. hehe

Try to use a good tool.. the tool that let you view and select/customize before saving.

For me and many people, Adobe Phtoshop and Adobe ImageReady are so great...

I like the images, and the colors you used. The whole site looks great! The splash image is a little too large, perhaps you could compress it a little. Very good job. :)

Hey vorapoap, that's what i use.. i guess the problem is that i design the image to big.. so when i use imageready to export as a gif file it didn't seem to cut the size down much..

Conkermaniac :- Thanks for the rating :), About phpBB it is the defualt colour schem, i kinda made the header image to go with the colour schem.. then again i might change it later on :)

Back