• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lake Shore LLC To Purchase Development Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSComputers

NLC
ATTENTION FREEWEBSPACE MEMBERS AND HOSTING COMMUNITY:

As of Thursday, May 25th, 2006 Lake Shore LLC. will take control over the staff and company name of Development Hosting currently found at: http://developmenthost.net & http://developmenthostsales.net/ & http://devnhost.net

Lake Shore LLC. will be taking control of there site presence, which in the close future will become an link portal to our main site. At this time Lake Shore LLC. will not be using Development Hosting as a sperate portal for purchasing services through our company.

All current clients of Development Hosting, will remain with Erik (dedicated as well as semi-dedicated clients). He will be looking after you by himself, with no support/backing of Lake Shore LLC. This being said, ALL CLIENTS OF DEVELOPMENT HOSTING WILL NOT BE TRANSFERED TO LAKE SHORE LLC. AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WITH YOUR SERVICES.

With that said any new sales as of June first that are brought in by Erik or any other Development Hosting staff will be under Lake Shore LLC. services.

This purchase has been in talks for serveral months now, as Development Hosting has been slowly intergrating by using us as support for there legal measures, advertisment help, and frankly keeping there business afloat.

If there are any questions in regards to this, please feel free to contact me at admin@lakeshoreservices.net or jdcomputes@sympatico.ca

Just curious, did you do some research into this "company" before reaching an agreement?

Hello Jan,

I had look at some of the problems this company had, especially with WHT, I actually had to meadiate there problem. Help both parties come to a fair deal.

This is why we are NOT taking ANY clients to save headaches, however we are taking over there domain name, which will become a white page redirect, just stating that we took over all clients are not part of Lake Shore.

However there sales staff, and marketing team will become a vital addon for us. The agreement for taking over this company, the price was basicly FREE, there was a small payment we gave the owner, and staff after there contracts were signed.

LSComputers said:
the price was basicly FREE, there was a small payment we gave the owner

You make it out to be some massive coporate announcement. :knockedou

I'd like to see you state 3 reasons why you should post this on FreeWebSpace.net

Hello,

JewlzK : Thanks

Public : this is just to inform any clients that were found due to this board, as they may find a difference in support etc. I just want the public to be aware that there could be some changes for them.

Thread can be closed, this is merly just a information post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back