• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.kg domain question

sparkfan12

hi. i registered a .kg domain, set up redirection with mydomain.com, changed the nameservers, and still cant access it. does anyone know how long it takes for them to become active?

Did you pay for it yet? I accidentally tried to register a .kg(not a .com.kg), and they sent me the order form they are expecting me to print out and send to them with $122 USD or so. If you don't pay within a month, the domain becomes available again.

It's down? How come I'm registering like hell as I write this? :confused: Or maybe the domains don't work at all...? All I know is that I'm getting all the domains I want. I think.

The first domains I registered with them took about a month to resolve (like everyone else's did). The second batch took a couple of days and I'm still waiting for the third.

I accidently registered emo.kg instead of emo.com.kg so thank God the thing said you're not required to pay, they'll just cancel it :p.

*lol* Same thing here... I accidentally registered dto.kg instead of dto.com.kg.

There's something I don't quite understand... what's it mean when they say that your domain becomes free if you don't pay within 15 days? :confused:
from http://www.asiainfo.kg/english/domen.htm[/i]
If money has not been received on the Contractor account within 15 calendar days from the date of delegating suspension, the domain is considered to be free.

Free as in free for someone else to be registered. Not free as in letting someone get it for no money.

oh damn, it looks like .kg is going to send me a hell of a big invoice.... i started registering .kg names like crazy.... about 50 i was up to... hmmm... :(

Alright domain grabber, now you have to pay. No - wait, do nothing. (have a look at the conditions)

Back