• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Job Opprotunity

zimbi

I am currently in need of a very CERTAIN script for a "clan" gaming site. A clan gaming site is a bunch of players of a certain game, such as starcraft or warcraft, or counterstrike, on multiplayer function, and have started playing together as a group.

I need a login script designed. Goto here: http://www.nfgamers.com/script/ -----JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES, the descritions on the side are not set to my speficications, it is my friends. Take a look at the site, and the links on the right, everything must be there. In the login there will be 4-5 different "tiers" of login levels, who can do only so many different options. I would rather not pay for this job BUT if you are driven by money and nothing else, we can work something out. (not too much though). You can email me at zimbinet@hotmail.com **BUT TITLE IT: SCRIPT FOR YOU** . Some other ways to contact me are: aim: xxy4nkwinbigxx or in this thread. Thank you for your time.

PS. This script can be done by PHP or PERL CGI I belive.

Back