• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Job Offer: Looking for a Sales Rep

d3 ads

I was not sure where I could post this.

Hello my name is Jeff Muller and I run D3 Advertising. We are an Internet advertising company and we are looking for a sales associate who has some experience in either Internet sales or advertising.

You will be paid a 45% commission on all sales you make. You can make up to $100 in bonuses depending on how many sales you bring in. Once in a while we might need you to contact a few web masters.

We are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and put in a big effort.

If you are interested or if you have any questions please e-mail me at d3ads@d3ads.com.

Thank you.

Well you can contact companies and ask them if they would be interested in advertising on our network. You can contact them via e-mail or phone.

Sorry about the late responce. ;)

Originally posted by NITROboy
I can send e-mails :D but how much do I earn for that? :classic2:

You only get a 45% commission on all sales. So if you are good you can make some nice cash :)

If you are interested in the job please drop me an email at d3ads@d3ads.com

Originally posted by d3 ads

You only get a 45% commission on all sales. So if you are good you can make some nice cash :)

If you are interested in the job please drop me an email at d3ads@d3ads.com

okay but I have no experience :D
is that a problem? :classic2:

Originally posted by NITROboy

okay but I have no experience :D
is that a problem? :classic2:

No that alright. If you are good at sales then thats's good. Are you familiar with internet advertising?

Originally posted by d3 ads

No that alright. If you are good at sales then thats's good. Are you familiar with internet advertising?

good at sales? eh :classic2: don't know
I'm only 18 years old, I'm in my first year university, studying economics :)

internet advertising? what do you mean exactly?

but why can't you do that job by yourself?

greetz

The thing is I do, do it my self. I just need an extra hand. ;)

Email me and I will send you all the information.

Back