• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JasonS, this is your intervention

th1225685663_PICT0849.jpg

As proposed here are my lovelys

Week 4
12 hours light, 12 dark
3rd attempt seems to be going strong and the strain is white widdow and bubilicious!

Wouldn't class us as druggies as such, just creatively minded beings :lol: :p

This one topic has had me more active than i have anywhere else on here in the past 6 months!

Theres nothing worse than wanting more when you have plants that aint ready :(

Can see myself cutting a few buds of at this rate :lol:

Its proven time and time again weed doesn't kill people, now the tobacco mixed with it on the other hand is different its a real killer but i wont get into that!

When you make the precious trip to the Dam its only then you know that everyday people smoke it, Doctors, Workmen/Women, Nurses, Offduty Police in coffeeshops ect.

I think the law is pretty much outdated and wee should be legalized globally, however i can see the downside with other drug users wanting there drug legal etc.

Aswell as the government making it much dearer as it would be available over the counter as it would be subject to tax, I therefore dont have a problem with its current status as i can legally smoke it within my own home without causing harm to others

Last edited:
Its proven time and time again weed doesn't kill people, now the tobacco mixed with it on the other hand is different its a real killer!

Well, only if you form a tobacco habit as a result of it.. bit of tobacco once a week isn't going to give you cancer.

The problem with making it globally legal is, complete jackasses will take it because of it's legalality and then cause mayhem, making it get banned again. It's only ever the bad side of drugs, and their users that get noted in history and peoples minds, they never take into account the amount of people who are perfectly healthly, by taking a perfectly healthy amount, on a certain timeframe basis, without abusing the drug.

Keyword; abusing.

As far as im aware the opium itself is pretty harmless, but when mixed with whatever to make heroin it is then fatal.

Correct me if i am wrong which i am 99.9 percent likely to be

What about Tobacco? That's a plant. Can still kill, even if it doesn't have the other chemicals mixed in with it, during processing.

As far as im aware the opium itself is pretty harmless, but when mixed with whatever to make heroin it is then fatal.

Correct me if i am wrong which i am 99.9 percent likely to be

Opium is mostly unrefined morphine. Which can kill you. It's also addictive.

Back