• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JasonS, this is your intervention

foo2thabar

NLC
for your marijuana experimentation.

Please, get better weed.

2700901727_29d2111cac.jpg

I had some stuff here in Atlanta that ran about $120 for 7 grams ... It was so strong (this was when I was smoking regularly, too ... I haven't smoked in several months) that I sat and watched the title screen for an hour on Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters For DVD .... expecting something to happen because of the looping sound/animation.

Was probably 50/50 indica/sativa mix ...

My mother wants to go to Amsterdam within the next couple of years. If she brings me, she's going to think I really, really like coffee.

Were all stoners :D

my plants are late budders should be ready at the end of the month fingers crossed, may up some pictures but i think its agains the rules :angel:

:lol: , its quite interesting finding out who enjoys a smoke.

Next thing you know Jan will be a stoner, Jk Jan luv ya really :p

Omg NICE :D

So Unplanned but worked out so nicely

Not Really. Qouted from my blog.

Well heres the funny part, I know some of you know I smoke cannabis on occasions! So on the night I was mildly high “so to speak” and the song RocketMan by Elton John came on my media player and like an epiphany the word StoneRocket popped into my head. So started to search on google about stonerocket and discovered there was nothing much related, In fact virtually nothing at all apart about some rock somewhere in the world.

Back