• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is this a great deal from Netfirms?

$10/year is worth it just for the 2 domains.

The hosting, as horribly oversold as it must be, is just an added bonus. I may just sign up... 2 domains for $10 is a good enough reason for me. :p

I wouldn't expect much out of the hosting though.

I actually never purchase anything online so I need your guys help.

First Question: Do Netfirms accept PayPal?

2nd: This deal is for 1 year, so does that mean after one year I can transfer to a new hosts without paying any fees. Contract is for one year right?

1 - you pay with Credit Card (thats all i can find)
2 - you should be able to, most hosts transfer for free

Funion said:
I actually never purchase anything online so I need your guys help.

First Question: Do Netfirms accept PayPal?

2nd: This deal is for 1 year, so does that mean after one year I can transfer to a new hosts without paying any fees. Contract is for one year right?

Same questions here.

what's more, will there be any hiden fee when setting DNS.

Netfirms is an an ICANN accredited registerar of domains. So they are not like any other web hosting service provider who are registering your domain for you but with some other registerar of their choice as they are not the registerar of domains.

I always prefer registering my domain myself and not leave it at the mercy of my webhost. But with netfirms because they are registerar them selves, Sounds like a good deal to me!!!

The promotion is still on until now.

Did anyone ever read a condition with this promotion that we have to renew the account after the first year? Thanks.

16. Renewal - upon expiration, this Agreement will renew automatically for the same duration as previously agreed to, unless you advise NETFIRMS™ otherwise prior to said expiration. Renewal fees must be received by NETFIRMS™ within 15 (fifteen) days of said expiration, failing which YOUR SITE and e-mail account(s) will be placed on accounting hold. If the renewal fees are not received within 90 (ninety) days of expiration, all SITE and e-mail content will be deleted and removed from NETFIRMS™ servers without any compensation or notice to YOU. NETFIRMS™ reserves the right to not automatically renew any service plan.

That could be it

I've never seen a host that doesn't renew your subscription automatically unless you tell them otherwise.

You can still cancel at any time.

And after all this time I'm still debating whether to sign up or not. :p
I don't need the hosting, but... I'm sure I could figure something to do with it.

Back