• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is BARBAPAPA actually Yupapa?

Is he?

• Yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Unsure/Maybe

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
I haven't moved the thread and I don't believe any other moderators have either but I could be wrong.

Are you sure you didn't just overlook it?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I got a feeling when you looked at the IP addresses they were similar....

Chickpark :D , most people do have different IP addresses, but only the last three numbers are different each time, the first two sets I think are the same.
But for my ISP, most of the time the first two sets changes.

BARBAPAPA, how many accounts exist for your household? :)

I would appreciate an explanation so all the accounts matching your IP's aren't terminated for having multiple accounts. From our end it looks like you're all the same person and until we are told otherwise it looks like you've been using multiple accounts for one person.

Originally posted by Todd
BARBAPAPA, how many accounts exist for your household? :)

I would appreciate an explanation so all the accounts matching your IP's aren't terminated for having multiple accounts. From our end it looks like you're all the same person and until we are told otherwise it looks like you've been using multiple accounts for one person.

Yup ....

I know a few other people who do that ... not mentioning any names ...

What do ppl use multiple accounts?
One account would be enough, right?

Back