• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Interested in VPS - Europe

FishStick

Hi,

I'm interested in a VPS located in Europe. I had a VPS with the old NevaCious hosted at within LeaseWeb's domain and I was very pleased with it so I now also got a dedicated at LeaseWeb.

NevaCious was sold and the new owners moved their servers to the US - which is odd as most of NevaCious' customers was located in Europe. During the past month the server and my account have been down apx. 35 hours. This mostly because one or more of their customers are abusing it.

I'm therefore looking for a new VPS and I do not feel like being on the same server as unserious customers again.

First of all I'm interested in what you can offer.

What I have today is 2.6 GB space, 100 GB transfer, SSH, and unlimited features else.

The node must be found inside a well established network with few hops to the nation's internet exchange. Please state the connectivity on the server connection internally on the subnet and externally.

Regards,
DOS4GW

Last edited:
Well, first of all, host's cannot advertise in these forums but what's your budget for this ?

Liam

Back