• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

India and Pakistan War could be very deadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Owen

And see. That is what we are debating.... I think the chances are slim. I think it is possible to answer. So why get mad that I was debating it with you?

Arbitrary statement.

How am I smearing your name? Because I am calling you to explain what you said?

I HAVE ALREADY ----ING EXPLAINED MYSELF SIX TIMES IN A ROW.

Why should you worry about me smearing your name if you did nothing wrong? Thats a sign of either a guilty consicence or one who refuses to take responsbility. I am just asking you to back up waht you say, but you seem to have no evidence to support it.

You don't know what you are talking about. You are trying to smear my name but are failing miserably.

People are smart. They can read this thread and see what you and I said. I am just asking you to tell me why you said what you said?

I am not going to tell you diddly squat.

You also keep on repeating and repeating the same old rhethoric all the time.

If you want my answer: Damn it, YES I THINK NUCLEAR WAR IS LIKELY. And that is that. Will it occur? Impossible to say.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Arbitrary statement.

How is it arbitrary? You said earlier you are wondering what we are debating about, and I am simply answer why.

I HAVE ALREADY ----ING EXPLAINED MYSELF SIX TIMES IN A ROW.

You have not explained how the newspaper lie. You have not explained where I called you ignorant. You have not explained why you flamed me earlier and now.

You don't know what you are talking about. You are trying to smear my name but are failing miserably.

You are doing a good job yourself becasue you continue to accuse me of stuff and I simply ask you why, yet you refuse to do so.

I am not going to tell you diddly squat.

You also keep on repeating and repeating the same old rhethoric all the time.

If you want my answer: Damn it, YES I THINK NUCLEAR WAS IS LIKELY. And that is that. Will it occur? Impossible to say.

And you keep repeating that what I am saying is either arbitrary, that I have no idea what I am talking about, or I am smearing your name. Pot meet kettle. AT least I am being civil about it.

For once I am going to be arrogant. I am sorry if this breaks any rules. I can tell you why you refuse to answer my questions and you get mad at me. Because I am right on everything(except on the likelyhood debate which is a matter of opinion) and you have no way to make yourself look better so you keep making up stuff and avoid the questions.

Unless you prove me otherwise, I think that is the problem, and this I know because I am an "expert" in psychiatry/psychology :rolleyes: . My mom is one so I must be(like your dad is related to the military so you must be an "expert"). Applying the logic you use

Last edited:
Originally posted by Owen

Because I am right on everything(except on the likelyhood debate which is a matter of opinion)

You are right on nothing. You don't know what you are talking about and your ignorance overwhelms this discussion with unthoughtful debate. You are wrong.

and you have no way to make yourself look better so you keep making up stuff and avoid the questions.

Avoid what questions? Oh the arbitrary ones. I state the facts and only the facts, and nothing but the facts. You state illogical stuff that makes no sense what-so-ever.

Unless you prove me otherwise, I think that is the problem, and this I know because I am an "expert" in psychiatry/psychology :rolleyes: . My mom is one so I must be(like your dad is related to the military so you must be an "expert"). Applying the logic you use

I have disproven you already.

My sister has just applied to the FBI for a psychology job... criminal psychology.

One person has been warned for abuse in this thread. Since there is no sign of improvement, I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back