• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Im still athiest, thank god!"

Originally posted by Robert
What are you stupid? Who do you think you are? We posted what we felt were good and honest quotes. If you are Catholic, I'm sorry to be the same religion for some an incosiderate fool. And if you aren't Catholic, I'd never EVER try to convert you. We don't NEED to convert ANYONE to our religion.
I didn't say you were trying to convert people to your religion. I was saying that those people at ballparks holding up signs with "John 3:16" on them are trying to convert people. If you do go to ballparks holding up signs with Christian slogans on them, then I suppose I am calling you a fool. But I don't believe that I was referring to you at all. Your post merely triggered my rant on this "slogan" of Christianity that bothers me because of what some people are doing with it.

Originally posted by Robert
nevermind. Rather than arguing with the anti-american person, I'll just use the ignore feature.
LOL...if you think I'm anti-American, you ain't seen a real liberal yet.

Back