• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iFast Hosting To Offer Awesome Deals On VPS, Reseller and Shared Hosting!

iFastHosting

Hello FreeWebspace users!

First off let me introduce myself! My name is Ron and I own iFast Hosting! We are new to freewebspace.net but not the hosting industry. Today I want to tell you about some of the current specials we have on the diffrent types of accounts we offer.

We look forward to earning your business and if you have any questions please get with us via Live Chat on our site or Via the Phone!

Lets start off with VPS Hosting!

Our VPS accounts start off at only 20 dollars a month!

Our servers are located is in Dallas Texas and are running Dual Xeon 3.0 with the following bandwidth providers:

SAVVIS
Internap
Verio
Abovenet

We offer the follow Control Panels:

Cpanel
Plesk
DirectAdmin
Webmin

Use our coupon code SAVING5 to take 5 dollars off any of our VPS deals!

FAQ

How long does it take to receive my new VPS?

VPS accounts can take anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours to deploy. We always try to shoot for less than 8 hours!

Do you allow IRC?

Sorry, We are unable to offer any type of IRC on our network.

Do You Allow Adult Content?

You betcha! Just make sure its legal and you are not breaking the law!

Can I PLEASE Buy A VPS Server From iFast Hosting?

Sure! =) (ok its not really a FAQ but we do allow it and strongly recommend it!)

So what are you waiting on? We have operators standing by to take your order and if they are busy or sleeping (who knows) just leave a message and someone will call you back!

Now we move on to our Reseller account!

Our reseller accounts offer a lot of extra things that you wont find at some host with a price that is very competitive to theirs!

Here is the list and you can decide!

Ability to create unlimited accounts
Unlimited MYSQL Data Bases
Unlimited Email
Unlimited FTP
PHP 4 & PHP 5
Latest Cpanel / WHM
Large allotments of Space and Bandwidth
Private Name Servers
Friendly sales and 24/7 support!

So you might be saying.... Well Ron, that's not really any different than what so and so has!

I agree, but I'm not done!

How about these extras!

FREE Client Exec - This is an awesome billing software that will allow you to instantly create accounts on the server and manage all your clients! We will even install it for you!

FREE Site Builder - Not only does our Site Builder have over 150 templates and an online Flash editor but.... You can allow ALL of your clients to use it as well! You can sell it as an add on or allow everyone to use it. You decide! This will help you sell hosting!

FREE Fantastico - This is just about standard any more so I wont get into that much! But we all know that Fantastico can make our lives a little easier if we ever need the scripts they offer!

FREE RVSkins - This is becoming standard, but give your clients the ability to change the look of there cpanel account as well as change the language to virtually any language they want!

FREE Master Reseller Rights - WHAT! You heard me right! You WILL have the ability to sell reseller accounts under your reseller account! You set the pricing, terms and so on. You don't need to contact us to set up your account. You have complete control!

The server is located in Dallas Texas and it ready for your order!

Give us a try today and we will take 5 dollars off the first month of any reseller account with the coupon code GIMMIE5

Act today and we will help move your accounts from your current cpanel server to your reseller account for FREE! We will help the first 5 people who sign up and ask through our support desk!

We look forward to your order!

Shared Accounts!

So you just have 1 site and you are looking for a home for it. Maybe you are just looking for a new host! Well we have you covered!

Our shared accounts start at 4.99 a month and come with the following features!

Latest Cpanel
Generous Space and Bandwidth
Unlimited MYSQL
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Sub-Domains
PHP 4 & PHP 5
Free Site Builder
Instant account activation
Friendly Sales and 24/7 Support Staff!

Use the coupon HALFOFF for 50% off the first month of service on our shared hosting accounts.

If you account is currently on a cpanel server and you want us to move your account for you, just let us know! We can help you move your account for FREE!

iFast Hosting wants to take the hassle out of hosting! Just honest and professional hosting at a fair price!

We look forward to your order!

Chat with us live via our website or give us a call with your questions!

Thanks,
Ron
iFast Hosting
www.ifasthosting.com
800-875-1432

P.S. We offer TeamSpeak servers too for only .30 cent a slot! We dont advertise them much but because we are new here we thought we might tell you about those too! Contact us if you need a reliable TeamSpeak solution!

We look forward to talking to some of you soon!

Back