• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need someone who can use photoshop for my website..

Originally posted by Tiy
Sorry Pro5ject I forgot you in a diffrent country. Please do not take what I say like bad. I have some bad exsperiances with people in the past so it is hard to trust people.

I would like it if you could fix it.

If you can wait upto 24-48hrs for it, I will do it.
If you can't I will refund you, and you can use who ever you chosse.

Its almost 12 mid night here, I was going to do it earlier, but didn't after reading your previous post.
Sorry. but you are now at the bottom of work load, for the next 2 days, as I have a fair few other comitments.

I hope you understand.

by the way, I asked others and they said it looked fine, and not mis aligned, and so did the one I put up on my host - with exactly the same code - crazy :S.

hmm not sure why I looked and looked at the coding, but nothing not sure why it does that.

Hmm - what do you you want changed - it looks like people that know you have replied as no one else knows how to by the looks of it :-( - had a look and the domain didn't even show a page ??

i know how to and could do it, but i am extremely lazy,so you might wanna get someone else if you want it done within 10 years :D

Back