• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Cheap windows VPS , any suggestion ?

abtvah

HI

I don't have any knowledge about linux so Linux VPSs don't fit my requirements and this is the first time am going to use VPS so I think it's better for me to start with Windows so I can connect to the VPS with rmote desktop and config or install (execute) my own software.
I don't need this VPS for business usage , just want to test something (I want to test something relates to VPN and SNAT ) .
My budget is below $20/m ,If you have any suggestion i will appreciate.

Hi,

Windows VPSes require proactive management, as they are considered high risk. Proactive management alone is the cost of your budget.

Bets wishes
RavenServers

Hey there, Vetrox may be able to help you with your current situation.
Windows VPSes are rare, require $50 /month management, and like Raven said are very high risk.
So instead, we can offer you a normal Linux VPS. Not only would you get the VPS, you would get free server support 24/7 with a free control panel. With this custom coded control panel, you can remotely control your VPS, as well as preform functions, without going into Shell, and getting confused. For $10 more a month, we would include Premium Management, which is where we have staff 24/7 monitoring and serving you and your VPS only. These would be the specs:
256 MB Guaranteed RAM
1 GB Burstable RAM
24 GB Diskspace
300 GB Bandwidth (tier-1 Savvis)
One Dedicated IP
Root Access
Free Vetrox VPS ControlPanel
$20 a month
-- Custom Plan -- We do not offer this directly on our website, please contact Joe for more information --

I am sure you will have questions or concerns, so feel free to contact us:
AIM: VetroxJoe MSN: joe@vetrox.net
http://vetrox.net/support - is our Kayako SupportSuite
Or call Vetrox Today! 1-641-982-5213

Regards,
Joe

Hey there, Vetrox may be able to help you with your current situation.
Windows VPSes are rare, require $50 /month management, and like Raven said are very high risk.
So instead, we can offer you a normal Linux VPS. Not only would you get the VPS, you would get free server support 24/7 with a free control panel. With this custom coded control panel, you can remotely control your VPS, as well as preform functions, without going into Shell, and getting confused. For $10 more a month, we would include Premium Management, which is where we have staff 24/7 monitoring and serving you and your VPS only. These would be the specs:
256 MB Guaranteed RAM
1 GB Burstable RAM
24 GB Diskspace
300 GB Bandwidth (tier-1 Savvis)
One Dedicated IP
Root Access
Free Vetrox VPS ControlPanel
$20 a month
-- Custom Plan -- We do not offer this directly on our website, please contact Joe for more information --

I am sure you will have questions or concerns, so feel free to contact us:
AIM: VetroxJoe MSN: joe@vetrox.net
http://vetrox.net/support - is our Kayako SupportSuite
Or call Vetrox Today! 1-641-982-5213

Regards,
Joe

Sorry but I don't know anything about linux, and due to my project windows itself has some difficulties even.

Do any one here have an experience with www.vpsland.com ?they offer Windows VPSs for $25, Do they reliable?

Thanks

Although cheap Windows VPS are indeed rare, I'm not so sure what this "risk" is that some people are talking about.

Any server has an amount of "risk" to it if it's not well managed.

Find a company that has been managing Windows since 2001.

And here we are. Get in touch with me, via http://igchosting.com or right here at this thread and I'll see what we can do.

At your budget, we can offer you:

Windows 2003 with 128 (burstable to 256) MB of RAM.
10gb of Drive Space.
Our VPS Bandwidth plans are unmetered on 100mbps NIC interfaces.

Windows 2003 with 128 (burstable to 256) MB of RAM.
10gb of Drive Space.
Our VPS Bandwidth plans are unmetered on 100mbps NIC interfaces.
I dont think at that specs you can run any SQL driven database server. Propose a higher RAMed one.

Back