• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have a domain but no hosting

vchavez

I registered a doamin in http://www.register.com and now I would like to know who can get me (free) space and parking for my domain.

I need the DNS and the IP
I don`t want ads
5 to 10 megs it`s ok
CGI could be great

That`s all.

Any recomendation???

Victor Noe

NetCabins.com is really good, but I don't they are accepting members for now...FreeServers will host your domain name, but they are pretty unreliable. I had a terrible time with them

Hello,

RedRival.com will host your domain for a one-time fee of $20 USD. The free accounts include 20megs of space, FTP/File Manager, SSI...

PS. I apologize if this is considered spam.
Thanks,
bye...

Uhh..

Not exactly SPAM Matt but certainy completely unrelated to FREE HOSTING since what you're offering is NOT FREE (DUH!). This would be more appropriate in the PAID HOSTING board don't you think?!?!

I agree. I'm not going to argue whether something is free or not. If it costs money, then it isn't free, period. I think this makes sense and everyone understands this.

Hello,

Wups, my bad. :)

I should probably add that the only reason I would post here is because it was in reply to the original poster. If I had seen the same thread over there, I would've posted there too. Oh well, live and learn.

Thanks,
bye...

Back