cPanel is a licensed product and its license will need periodic renewal. Exactly how you go about it depends on whether your license has already expired or is still current. The procedure will also vary slightly if you want to change the license tier, so How To renew the Cpanel license?
cPanel is a server management tool for use in VPS and dedicated server environments as a reliable and intuitive server and site management platform. It has a rich feature set supporting several add-ons and an automated and configurable platform. With the cPanel-supplied online support, cPanel’s customers can concentrate on growing their businesses.
- There are four tiers
cPanel License Renewal
The normal renewal process is to enable a direct debit against a credit card, a debit that is applied monthly. That might not be convenient for all customers, so there is an option to pay directly through an e-commerce cart. From time to time licensing might lapse, and need renewal.
How that proceeds depends on whether the license is expired or not.
In normal circumstances, you should not need to renew a current license. cPanel will automatically debit the nominated payment method, credit card, or PayPal, on the 1st of each month.
There is an annual license option available at initial sign-up.
If the payment is declined for any reason, then you need to renew the license as set out below.
To renew a license that has expired, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the store account
- Click on “My Account”.
- Click on “View my Licenses”.
- Click the drop-down menu which currently says “Active Licenses” and select “Expired licenses”.
- Click the arrow to the right of the license under the “Actions” column and select “Renew License”.
- A message will show: “We added the renewal for XX.XX.XX.XX to the cart.”
- Click “cart” in the message to go to the cart.
- Click “Review and Checkout”.
- Select or enter a payment method
- Agree to License Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Purchase Now”.
The license will activate immediately and access to cPanel & WHM will be restored. If access to cPanel & WHM is not successful, refresh the license file on the server by running the following command via SSH as the root user:/usr/local/Cpanel/cpkeyclt
If You need more info. Pls contact our team, you’ll be welcome any time.