• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much would you pay for....

LazerGuy

How much are you willing to pay for:

-20 GB Disk Space
-up to 15 domains with Control Panel
-Free Set Up
-100 Pop E-mail
-E-mail Tools
-FTP
-PHP4
-CGI/Perl Scripting
-SSL Secure Server
-Free Site Submission
-MS FrontPage 2000 Extension
-50MB MySQL Database
-Ad-Free Site

1) - 5,000 MB Data Transfer
2) - 10,000 MB Data Transfer
3) - 15,000 MB Data Transfer
4) - 25,000 MB Data Transfer
5) - 50,000 MB Data Transfer
6) -100,000 MB Data Transfer

Last edited:
Until either they invent the unlimited hard disk or you set some hard limits on space I wouldn't pay a dime.

You do not get it. There is no such thing as an unlmited harddrive. Anyone with brains will not buy from you.

RE:

well then I'll limit it to whatever you need and give you free upgrades to whatever you need if you need more.
I say unlimited diskspace because you can host many domains.
so if you have
5x50MB=250MB or 300x50MB=15,000MB

but if you guys want a limit, then I'm gonna say 20GB

RE:

ugh!
u guys trying to make my life difficult just because it says "Junior Member"?
20GB is the limit!;) aight?

dont worry, we do this to anyone who uses the term "unlimted space" or "unlimited bandwidth" everyone here insists upon a limit so they know exactly what their getting.

Re: RE:

Originally posted by LazerGuy

-20 GB Disk Space
-Unlimited Domain Hosting
-Control Panel
-Free Set Up
-Unlimited Pop E-mail
-E-mail Tools
-Unlimited FTP
-Unlimited CGI/Perl Scripting
-SSL Secure Server
-Free Site Submission
-MS FrontPage 2000 Extension
-unlimited MySQL Database
-Ad-Free Site

I say unlimited diskspace because you can host many domains.
Many domains or unlimited domains as it says above? People are giving you a hard time, and no answering your question because frankly, what you're asking is just a crock of...

This kind of question is one that would be asked by donhost resellers -people who sign up for unlimited everything plans but haven't ever run a server to figure out that this magic unlimited server capable of handling unlimited:

domains
pop email
CGI/Perl
MySQL Database

-even exists...

So you're basically asking us, "How much would you pay for an unlimted amount of bullfrog?" - and my answer is, "Not one dime."

You couldn't offer the above for $10,000 /mo. so the point is moot. If you ask something reasonable, people will be able to give you a reasonable reply. Otherwise, it is impossible.

Last edited:
Friend,

Just remove the "Unlimited" tags from your package, and it would look sensible to all.

We all know most hosts keep a clause here and there to limit/cancel a user who tries to "reach the unlimited" - be it data transfer, or be it diskspace.

So give the limits, and make it a sensible-looking package. Otherwise, I doubt the package's future....

:)

1) - 5,000 MB Data Transfer
2) - 10,000 MB Data Transfer
3) - 15,000 MB Data Transfer
4) - 25,000 MB Data Transfer
5) - 50,000 MB Data Transfer
6) -100,000 MB Data Transfer
So are you actually asking us 6 questions? The plan above with various amounts of transfer? Like you want them to list, for example:

1) $20
2) $30 and so on... ?

By the way, the package looks much more sensible now with the edit. It helps...

I'd pay what I'm paying now since I have no need for 20GB. Which is $60/year for 100mb and 10GB transfer(your #2). For the extra 1900MB I'd pay $10/month more and then sell it to someone else.

Back