• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much do you make?

How much profit do you make via your banner ads per month?

• Nothing

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Under $5

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Under $10

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Under $25

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Under $50

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Under $75

• Under $100

• Under $500

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Under $1000

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • More

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Re: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by Viper[X]
Ive made 36 cents !!!!
I remember my very first attempt at an ad network :) I thought if I just put the banner on one page that should do the trick. and when I got my first .15 I was quite excited.

After a while I figured I better put it on some more pages and ended up getting a cheque.

I changed networks and tactics after that and then I was looking at some serious money :classic2:

But that was before the downturn :(

I don't use banner ads, only text links and sometimes button links, so I'm not sure how to respond. The affiliate links make around $100-$150 per month though. (Only one of my sites makes money actually, I've kept the others ad-free at zero revenue so far.)

I think that if you ask some people over at WebsiteForums, they'll tell you that they easily make more than $1000 a month.

I just started seriously putting effort into making money again last week.

Since then, I've gotten things up to about $US30 a day. The majority of this comes from popunders and exit popups; I make maybe $1 a day on clicks, and 0.50 with search programs.

CPM is still the way to go.:biggrin2:

toefur.com's main page just currently has my allclicks link and the banner, yeah.

However, I also have a few sites at toefur.com which are subdomains, although the sites I am making most money with are on different domains. :)

Yes it's misleading, that's the whole idea. Illegal? What's illegal about a blind link (provided you're using an advertiser that allows blind links, which AllClicks does)?

Originally posted by Viper[X]
Isnt that misleading and illegal?!
There is nothing wrong with using other domains. They all have to be submitted to the ad companies. I use two different domains and they have both been approved.

I'm with fastclick and I've made $1.61 off of 4100 impressions this month. My CTR ration is close to 1.5%.

Back